Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Last Trip to Sea World

Our passes to Sea World were expiring, so I took the kids for one last trip just 3 days before Christmas. My Dad came with us and I am pretty sure he had as much fun as the kids.
He had never seen the Shamu show. I cry every time. And when I looked at my Dad, his eyes were wet too. I am not exaggerating when I say it is one of the most amazing sights to see those giant animals glide so gracefully through the water, jump so high and swim with their trainers. I could watch Shamu all day long. (see here)
But we did other stuff too.

Tide pools.
Captain Kid's World (now called Elmo's something or other, but we're old school)


However, we do still ride the Elmo flying ride.
William and Dziadzi.


James and Dziadzi.

Have I mentioned before that my Dad is a fantastic Grandpa to these kiddos. He is. How amazing it is that I got to spend the day at Sea World with my kids and my Dad. I am one lucky girl.
Sweet, sweet memories of this day.
I love you Dad.

No comments: