Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to it

Dear Readers,
It has been a bit since I have posted.  The weekends are usually hard, but the whole of this past week hasn't been conducive to blogging.  Here's why:
Aaron has had to use the computer for work
I've had a baby that wants to sleep on me
I've fallen asleep at 9 oclock, twice (all these late nights are bound to catch up to me sometime)
Someone, who shall remain nameless, missed 2 naps this week
Naptimes have been taken up by other chores or non-napping children 
My bathroom needed to be cleaned
I needed to catch up on laundry
I've been working on some other projects

All this is to say, I'm back to it.  Still not caught up on laundry (I've given up) and my bathroom still needs to be cleaned, (even though I cleaned it yesterday) but I don't care.  There will be a post tonight!
Until then.

1 comment:

Erin McDonald said...

YEA!!!! I missed the up to date every day high lights! Glad to see your back in the saddle again!