Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You



I want to thank you for your loving and supportive response to my last post.
I was humbled and touched by the sweet sweet words many of you shared with me.


In many ways it was one of the most difficult posts I have had to write.
Sometimes I just want to put on a brave face and act like nothing is wrong, except for the occasional breakdown, which everyone forgives because I am, after all, pregnant.  


But in the end, I chose to be honest and real.
Because if I can't be honest, then I am living my life like a sham, and that isn't a help to anyone, least of all to me.
There were plenty of times that I read the words of some one else walking where I was and their honesty, the story they shared, helped me.
It is my hope that I can provide that for someone else.  


On Saturday morning, when the sun was shining through my kitchen window, it lit up those tulips and made them even more beautiful then they already were.
I feel a bit like those tulips right now, basking in the light of God's love as shown through you.  
Thank you for being a light in my life.


Much love from,
Greta


PS.  I want to respond to each one of you who took the time to write comments or send me messages.  I will.  It just make take me a couple of days.

2 comments:

Imperfectly Yours, Kimm said...

Hi dear friend,
I am so blessed by your honesty Greta. I have yet to REALLY share my struggles with many people. I desire to but it is all so ugly.
Praise God that He is working in your life and mine.
I LOVE YOU!

Phyllis said...

I have a blog award for you over at my blog.
http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award-from-early-childhood.html