Friday, September 19, 2008

Lilly's Lashes


I took this photo of Lilly today. She is the loveliest little baby. I want to remember forever her sweet, soft and round baby cheeks. I want to remember her warm, pink lips and her tiny, button nose. I want to remember the way her eyebrows hardly show because they are so light. I want to remember how she smells and how her face lights up when she sees me. I want to remember how her tiny little eyelashes are growing long and curly, the kind of lashes I always wished I had. I want to remember my baby Lillian the way she is today, because tomorrow she will be different.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see what my lil girl will look like! Still waiting... In the mean time thank you for sharing a bit of your life with me! Love and hugs