Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gone Camping


Hi friends.
We're heading North on our first camping trip of the year.
We'll be camping on the beach in Santa Barbara--at one of the same camp grounds Aaron and I stayed at on our honeymoon.
Who would have imagined then that we'd be there nearly 14 years later with our 4 kids!
We've never camped with a baby as young as David is now.
We've never camped with a crawler before.
I am mentally preparing myself for having a very dirty baby for the next 4 days.
I think we're going to have a great time.
Can't wait to share the stories and pictures.
Here's to campfires, sand castle building, long hikes and listening to great books while we cruise up the coast.
And especially to spending lots of time with my favorite people.
I hope you have a wonderful week too.
Love from,
Greta


No comments: