Friday, July 9, 2010

A Party for Lilly

In case you hadn't heard, (ha) Lilly turned 2 last week. And I did not feel like throwing her a party.  I felt terrible about it.
So then I did.  At the last minute.  Last minute like I sent out an email to her cousins and a couple of her bestest buds the day before, and the morning of I got everything ready.
And I am glad we had a party for her.
Because she loved it.  And you only turn 2 once.



It was a water party.


With a blow up pool.


Popsicles.


And a slip and slide.


They read books in the playhouse.


And had cake.






Cake is her favorite part.


Then she got girl presents.


And it was just perfect.
I love her.



I'll post a little tutorial on how to throw a last minute party over at Picnics next week.  Now I must sleep. Tomorrow we will brave the clouds and head out for a few days of beach camping.
Thanks for all your kind words and support regarding yesterday's post.  It helped.
Love from,
Greta

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Those are just the cutest pictures ever.....and you throw a really cool last minute party!