Monday, April 19, 2010

Laundry and some Camp Favorites

We had a glorious time camping this weekend. Like James said, "the only thing about camping that I don't like is when you have to leave."
Very true.
Well, that and the mountains of laundry I have to wash. Mountains I tell you. It would not be so bad if my washing machine hadn't broken the day before we left.
I am very hopeful it will be repaired today or the kids and I will be spending lots of time and lots of quarters at the laundry mat.
Oh well, it is a small price to pay for all the fun we had.
Due to the laundry and other pressing tasks, I am offering you a smattering of my favorite photos of our camp trip. More camp tales to come, I promise.

The view
Camp meals
Throwing rocks
Can they stay like this forever?
Ready for the beach
Grommet
Perfect
See you tomorrow, friends. I'll post something between washing, folding and putting away laundry. Have I ever told you that laundry is my least favorite chore?
Love from,
Greta

4 comments:

Desirae said...

Greta,
Glad you had so much fun. I am envious of the time you guys had at the beach. Growing up, your uncle Fred (my dad) took us camping each year at Carpinteria State Beach, up near Santa Barbara. Wonderful family memories we had that we still talk about today. Continue to enjoy those times with your kiddos. As I can attest (since my baby is soon leaving for college), the years speed by as if they are minutes!
Love Desirae

Desirae said...

OH yeah, and I forgot to tell you... I stole your Carlsbad sunset picture as my computer screen saver :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

It looks like a new tradition for your family!

Erin McDonald said...

So great! Love the picture of Aaron and Lills! she is so hard core!