Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Guest Posting at Dodgen Photography!

I am so excited about my first opportunity to guest post. I will be contributing to the Dodgen Photography blog. I am honored to be a small part of Dodgen Photography.

I have been a fan of Dodgen Photography since my first portrait session with Jeremy, 5 years ago. Since then we have taken pictures with Jeremy every fall and his photographs are treasures.
I admire Jeremy's talent and skill as a photographer. He consistently captures amazing pictures of our family and our children. I encourage you to take a look at his website.

You can check out my first blog post here, along with some great pictures of our family through the years. Don't forget to check back there for more of my guest posts as well as Jeremy's great posts. You will be treated to his fantastic photos, as well as lots of content for kids: crafts, book reviews and more.

Thanks, Jeremy, for letting me be a part of your world!
Greta

No comments: